Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Sunny Sunday


A beautiful sunny Sunday. The world marches on. Those who have cancer can rejoice in another day given to them. The sun is shining bees are huming, flowers are in bloom. When I was desperately ill I always said when the daffodils bloom I will be cancer free. It was mostly true. When the daffodils bloomed in the spring my bone marrow was cancer free. It took another year of daffodil therapy to get it out of my spine!!
Vitamin D and Vitamin D3 are vital in the boosting of the immune syste and promoting healing. Recent data has shown the lack of Vit D is more dangerous than High cholesterol.. Daily dose of either these vitamins are all you need to improve your health. You can also choose Cod Liver Oil. Ugh you say! It also comes in capsules. Remember when choosing supplements quality outweighs quantitiy. I personally use Carlson's brand. When I was in Norway they served it at the hotel for Breakfast every day. So I would say the Norweigans know something we don't. The have a great respect for the fact they have less sunlight and as a common practice use prevention rather than cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment