Monday, March 8, 2010

Essential oils for the mind and body

The mind has power over our bodies. It is easy to give in to negative thoughts. We have many options through meditation and biofeedback to help heal oursleves. Essential oils have been around for thousands of years and used by Royalty in many countries. Today the Queen of England uses natural remedies along with tradtional western medicine. I use Young Living oils that give peace and serenity. Some of the best ones to give calm and healing are Frankincense, Joy, Peace and Calm, Valor,Lavender, purification. I am building a website that has all these oils for sale.
At the moment I have one listed on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230446214121&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123
I use these for my stress level by putting the oils on the soles of my feet. I use the Frankincense on my face and forhead as I had a nasty cancer tumor in that area. Not only does it take the pain away the perfume is so relaxing. The oil Peace and Calming is wonderful to get you to sleep after a stressful day. Sometimes the oils can help reduce the pain not only from cancer but other illnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment