Friday, March 26, 2010

Chemicals in the Environment-Releive Your Toxic Exposure

I am trying to catch up after a week of recovery and cleaning my office. I see more and more young people coming down with cancer. I have not touched much on my own specific form of cancer, as I wanted to include all cancer patients, and not just Multiple Myeloma.
Multiple Myeloma used to be very rare but now we see more and more of it popping up. I truly believe the reason for this is "chemical attack" On a posting on Cancer Compass one sufferer just found out where she used to live was a toxic wasteland as far as the water was concerned.
Read about it here. She was pregnant and drinking this water they now have deemed very toxic.
Camp LeJeune in California was known to have contaminated water and people are coming down with cancer.
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/military-admits-water-contamination-camp-lejeune-1980s/story?id=10152347&page=2
Every day we are subject to more and more chemicals and if there is big money involved it is just dismissed as a "conspiracy".
I try to lighten the load by not drinking sodas, although I see Coke (tm) has gone back to using sugar instead of other harmful substances,(in my opinion) in their regular sodas. Nothing wrong with a bit of sugar but all this other artificial stuff is making us toxic.
I wash my clothes in non toxic detergent. I use Amway but Shaklee, Oxy Plus, Malacca etc all have non perfumed washing powders. I use a natural underarm deodorant no perfume, I use Essential oils for perfume. They are natural and healing. I am sure many of you have the awful headaches, nausea etc these things bring on. It is the chemicals they use to perfume or whiten.
Have a shower or bath in natural soap. There are many who use perfumes to cover the lack of cleanliness. I use natural shampoo's and conditioner. Every bit adds a load to the immune system and liver. The poor liver cannot detox it fast enough. Educate yourself don't leave it to others. My cleaning products are all natural and my house is very clean. I add 2 drops of Young Living Lemon oil in the water to wash the floor. Smells wonderful and clean.
Look around your home and get rid of the unnecessary chemicals. I have a lovely lady who helps me clean. She has been having toxic migraines, and I am sure it is the exposure to the chemicals in her job. She is now using essential oils and other natural products to help her allay those headaches. Another friend has a job as a janitor and is in pre kidney failure. We detoxed his liver and added essential oil and he is no longer up for dialysis. He also now wears gloves more.
One can occasionally indulge in some "forbidden" food, but the word is occasionally. Like everything looking out for the small things prevents bigger things from happening. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment