Monday, March 22, 2010

Natural Essential Oils for Healing and Serentiy

I have had great success with essential oils. Not only do they smell exotic they do wonders for your mental and physical health. These substances have been used in healing, cosmetics, and a sign of wealth over thousands of years.
My website has lots of information on ho to use, which I will add to continually .
When I had my Sinus tumor in 2009, the pain was like a thousand needles being stuck in your face and jaw. Yes I used the drugs but added Frankincense 2-3 daily over the effected area. It really added to the soothing effect. I blogged about Metanex for nerve damage and add some Frankincense to this it really does make a difference. I still use daily on my face. I had several cranial nerves intertwined in my tumor. I still have residual nerve pain although the tumor is gone. I have not needed any pain meds just rub on the frankincense.
Lavender is wonderful for cancer patients as it helps promote sleep and calmness. Rub on the soles of your feet at bedtime and on your wrists. Peppermint is another wonderful oil to help. I will write about these further. Lemon can be used for cleaning, adding a drop to water before drinking, especially when you come across a heavily chlorinated water. I find in many eating places they serve water, I do not know about you, but the chlorine smell is soooo strong. I add 1-2 drops of lemon oil. It helps the digestion as well.

2 comments:

  1. Aromaessentialoilstore offers Aromatherapy Oils Supplier and Natural Essential Oil Services in in USA, Australia, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aarnav Carrier Oils is one of the most prominent and leading carrier oils providers in the market.
    thanks
    Moringa Oil& Grape Seed Oil

    ReplyDelete