Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Radiation and Cell phones

Healing the body is important. While we do receive radiation as part of our treatment we do not need a larger dose. I am of the belief that cells phones can cause an increase in radiation. I developed a tumor in 2009, in the sinus area, immediately around the area where I held my cell phone. I am not a big cell phone user but perhaps because I have a weakend immune system (Multiple Myeloma takes out your immune system) then the cell phone could have aggravated the area. Do I have proof, no, just my own suspicions. I did get a new Samsung Cell phone called a Rugby. Why? it emits about 40 % less radiation than most phones. If you get the right person at the phone company will let you know if you have the scale of radiation. Mine falls under the less harmful catagory.The newer 3G networks are supposedly safer. This goes for Blue Tooth devices also. I have an old fashioned cord that I use. The only good thing for texters is they are not exposed so much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34fR4tlr0Lg
Something to think about. Another factor is that having a TV in your bedroom allows to much EMF in your system. Before sleep unplug your electrical devices in the room. You will sleep better.

No comments:

Post a Comment