Monday, January 31, 2011

Flowers, Pain Relief with Essential Oil and Prayer

These are a form of lily from Hawaii, they are so beautiful this picture does not does them justice. This represents How I feel after removing some severe pain from my life .
I hurt my shoulder in October and then I began to have severe back spasms, I had several massages and treatments, it would reduce for a while then return. About 30 days ago I decided to help my husband clear the driveway of ice. Hmmm.. not a good decision. I have a permanently bent spine with a lot of vertebrae missing, but I do my best to keep active, I also cannot stand up unless I am holding onto something. The "something" was a shovel. I cut the ice while my husband ran the snow blower, it was quite effective but took 2 hours. I did not feel any pain or discomfort till 2-3 days later and I had intense back, arm and side spasm which required medication..I had massage, used essential oils, had an acupuncture treatment and maybe 30% continuous relief. I was using the basil herb oil and it helped but it was not until i added Palo Santo, from Young living, that the pain went away. It took 2 days and as long as I use a little oil before going to bed, on the bad area, I am pain free. It is like a miracle. The Palo Santo oil stops the severe spasms. I will put a little blurb about this below. I sell oils from my website but at this time only have 2 items up. As I cannot ship till the end of the month I HAVE REFRAINED from adding more. These oils are absolutely marvelous. Today I received 3 emails from people who had burnt themselves while cooking, and rather severely I may add, they applied the lavender oil and with in 20 minutes pain reduced, 2 days later no sign of burn, one lady had blisters, that were reduced and went away in several days and relived the pain.
until you start experimenting with these oils, you cannot believe how wonderful they are. There are many oils out there that are less expensive, these oils are pure and the crops they come from are raised without pesticides or chemical fertilizers. There is a huge difference. Just imagine the food we eat how contaminated it gets. A drop of lemon oil in the cooking or the water helps remove some of the chemicals we daily come across. It also helps digestion, along with peppermint. Peppermint can settle an upset stomach.
Flowers also give peace and calm as well as there are many used to heal and produce products we need.
Today my husband needed surgery, and much to my amazement the doctor asked if he could pray before the operation, we said certainly. He told us, and yes we already are very aware of this, that praying over a patient helps heal them faster, have less infection and less future problems. This is a subject I will post more on in my website. I have used prayer all my life to get me through the worst times. It certainly does help. 5 hours later my husband has not taken a pain pill and seems quite comfortable. He should be hurting but is not.
One does not have to have a religion to pray, a simple pray of thanksgiving or ask for help, will bring comfort and relief. The "Lords Prayer" is a simple but effective prayer for those who think they cannot pray.
No this is not about religion but about using our own power within to heal. Blessings on you all.

3 comments:

  1. I know I am a bit late but I hope your husband has made a swift recovering. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of
    time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. You can visit my site.
    cures for back spasms

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information.
    pain clinic

    ReplyDelete