Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring is Here and New era dawning for me!

We are blessed with another spring and another year I am thankful to be still here.  Had a great 2012 with my supplements sustaining me.  I only had 9 weeks of sub-Q chemotherapy in the 9 years I have had this disease.  My supplements are seeing me through and I am very grateful.  Only a tiny % of MM is showing.  My labs are almost normal again.  I am feeling great and accomplishing more.
I realize how far I slipped with my bouts of active MM and now I am more clear headed, have so much to catch up on.  

I am greatly favoured with my health and thank God for his healing hand.  I have enjoyed trips and visits and now feeling JOY again in my life.  It is sometimes hard to explain that you are happy but don't have that zing for life you once did.  I want to start my garden but need help.  We are going to plant vegies so we do not have to suffer thru the pesticides and GMO that people put in our food.  The growing time here is limited so will do the best we can.  You also have to be careful of the plants and seeds you put in the ground.  If they have been altered the same will happen, poison one's food.

I love my flower garden and need inspiration to get it going.  The daffodils are almost ready to bloom.  My neighbors had some a couple of weeks ago but they have a direct sun spot that is not on our lot.  Most of the pictures here in my blog I took and mostly my own garden.  Happy Easter to all of you and may you find health as well as chocolate bunnies.
A reminder of something to stay healthy with.  Vitamin D Level needs to be checked to avoid the onset of disease and cancer.  A local doctor was faced with death and he started on his own anti cancer regime.  It worked for him when all the big cancer hospitals gave him up for dead.
Basics were healthy diet, no sugar or alcohol, rest and no stress. He took these supplements 4 times a day.  Pure brand mushroom mix  Reshi/Shitake/Mitake then Special Pure brand curcumin and Artimisinin.  So something simple can help you all.
I am trying to cook and plan meals more healthfully.  Simple meals like sauted fresh fist with Lemon oil salt and pepper, coleslaw salad and later a bowl of fresh fruit.  It is said apple is one of the few things one can eat with a meal and not interfere with the digestion. 
Young Living Oils are special for me, a little more expensive than some, but pesticide and GMO free.  I use lemon oil to wash my wood floors and give a pleasant odor.  I also take a drop in a glass of water a couple of times a day.  If I am having nausea, I put 2 drops in a glass of water of the peppermint.  These are simple things but work very well.  Lavender and peppermint together can help pain.  Lavender can heal burns. 
If we use our natural resources we can accomplish much.  Have a great Easter and blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment