Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Post Easter and Hope for a Real Spring

I trust your Easter was fun and wonderful. WE had a busy time with friends, as none of our family reside in this state. Health good, but not enough exercise.
I baked 24 Cup Cakes, and so I would not eat them distributed them out to the neighbors. We have a couple of new families in the neighborhood and they have younger children 4-8. They loved the cupcakes and wrote me the cutest notes and thank you notes. One of the little ones decided I needed a reward and must have raided her mothers purse. She dropped in a $5 note, it was so cute. The mother was a little taken back when I returned the money and was grateful.
Children are so wonderful at that age, I also received other wonderful notes from the younger kids of a friend. It is nice to see the parents teaching the children the right thing to do and I feel blessed for it.
I am recovering nicely from my radiation and hope to be fully operation when we take a nice trip at the end of May.
When one ages, or becomes ill, the energy that one gets from having young people around is a wonderful thing.
Spring is a time of renewal and that is what I am trying to do to heal myself. I have been reading a wonderful new book, which I will chat about later, on how we sabotage ourselves into not believing we can heal ourselves. Takes a lot of work.
My flowers are starting to bloom despite the unusual frosty nights we have had, and I can only hope the fruit trees will show some fruit this year.
Well my friends have a great week and remember Mercury is coming out of Retrograde this week and a lot of the negative things will disappear. Let us pray for the victims of floods and tornado's in the Mid West. We have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment