Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happiness, Universal Disturbance, Healing

Well, you never know what the day may bring. I AM doing much better, however too much radiation laid me low for a week, and I had to rest from being pounded. There is so much turmoil in the world at this time, it is definitely affecting how we heal and how we feel.

Political, emotional, illness etc are taking their toll on us humans. A lot of people choosing to pass on, and others being offered redemption. I personally feel that all that is happening, is affecting us as a unit and it encompasses the whole world. I am so fortunate to have so many caring friends, and while my family is far away, they too offer prayer and encouragement.
For those of you who are feeling dismal, sick, lonely depressed, remember God, or the higher power you believe in, is watching over you. In my case I know it for a certainty.
I will have to make some tough choices but believe I know what is the correct path for me and I practice prayer and mediation, to help steer me on the correct path.
The wonderful people who post on CC and facebook, give hope and promise to many, citing the latest research, possible cures, while pursuing their own line of inquiry. I had been contemplating going on Revlamid and my doctor jumped the gun and sent it.(I tod the drug co I was too sick to take it but they sent it anyway. I do not know the out come from this end, but after the severe debilitating sickness for a week, I know it is not time for that.
Maraget from Margret's corner has had some good suggestion. I am doubling my Curcumin, adding Quecertin, and doubling my polymva and Co Q 1o. Daily fresh vege juices and light healthy meals, (I am not hungry) to keep my body with nutrition and give me energy to exercise.
My surgeries are healing well but the broken collar bone is the bane of my existence. This must be a first, the doctor who scolded me and told the nurses to ignore me, (Because he insisted they had not broken my collar bone) sent me a letter and apologized for the way they treated me.
Hmmm....No drastic action on my part but I did report what went on. One must be an advocate or have one.
3 Days of fall weather, rain and cloud but supposed to have a bit of sun for next week. Yea!!
Please do not give up,try something new, do not be afraid to try things as most will not hurt you or interfere with your treatment, HOWEVER, check with your doctor to be sure.
Each week so much is posted on the web do not be afraid to check things out, you may not agree, but it opens the mind to a new way of thinking. Great Weekend of blessings and healing to all!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment