Monday, September 27, 2010

Serenity helps heal our troubled Planet and Ourselves

The last week or so I have noticed I am moving faster and not always getting things done. The outside influences on our daily lives tend to harass us, if we let them. Being human this is a natural reaction.
I am trying to do better in this area. I purchased a wonderful meditation tape called Wings II and try and play it for an hour each night before sleep, I pray for my well being and those around me, including the animals, and my neighbors. I take it a step further and ask for healing of our planet and animals. Without this protection we are in for even tougher times.
This negative energy, has a huge impact on those of us who have weakened immune systems, so we have to work very hard to keep healthy. I try to ignore all the negative bits on the news and pray for those that are hurting, their homes being flooded, the fires that swept through the mountains and the numerous disasters reported almost on a daily basis.
The earth is rebelling and we need to help it calm down. Daily meditation for ourselves and others, offer a wonderful calming influence to all that surrounds us. The animals are being affected, in the latest Farmers Almanac, a wonderful Indian healer, who is 90+, learnt how to tell the seasons, storms, coming events from animal behavior. He laments that this is fast dissapearing, as the animals have stopped their normal cycles and seem confused. This means the energy and the resonation of the earth has been affected. To help ourselves and those around us it is important to think on these things. This in turns helps our serenity and starts a healing cycle. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment