Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Using Simple Things to Stay Healthy.

Yellow denotes healthy and happy to me. We can keep ourselves in shape but adhering to simple things for diet to improve our immune system. Daily exercise is also important.
Digestion is a very important part of our daily life. Without proper breakdown of food we cannot fuel our bodies, let alone heal them. Aloe Vera Juice is a wonderful daily supplement to help the digestion. I prefer Coates Aloe as it is cold pressed and the benefits not destroyed by processing. I am posting a link to their website. No I do NOT benefit from doing this it is to help you.
http://www.coatsaloe.com/aboutaloe.htm You will find this very helpful. I had throat ulcers that would not heal and 30 days of taking this healed them. I had been on antibiotics and throat gargle for a month and nothing improved. This was like a miracle and I found it helped my digestion as well. Taking some pure water add 1-2 ounces and drink during the day also helps.

Proboitics are also very helpful. You may shop around to find one that works for you. I also take Quantum Digest that rally works. I have always had a poor digestion, long before cancer hit me, and the aloe and the probiotic work wonders. Daily Vitamin D3 helps boost the immune system. I eat smaller meals and try to stay away from sugar (I do treat myself every now and then) When I was younger I was a sugarholic, in my 30's I took stock and got rid of most of the sugar. After my bout with cancer, sugar is something I enjoy occasionally but sometimes just looking at that sweet stuff makes me nauseated.
Sunshine and fresh air help and avoid chemicals. I have always used Amway laundry soap, unfortunately, probably to stay competitive, the added some kind of perfume and I no longer can use their product. I am shopping for a new one. Any added artificial odor gives me a headache.
Take care of yourselves and have a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment