Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year, New thoughts and Apology for ignoring this blog post.

Well I was thinking of moving this blog and now they have changed the format I might. Can no longer upload images from my own files, how crazy is that.  The times are a changing and I am not liking the changes.
Anyway Happy 2014.  I am sure you have all had problems to overcome and trust you are all improving.  My journey has be n ok and sometimes very good.  We have only been on little side trips and mostly at home, due to health issues for myself and husband.
I had a set back in June but then after radiation, MM went silent for a while.  I have been blessed with feeling mostly really well.
I had a big event in October where I was well enough to take a major journey with a girlfriend.  We went to New York City and lived it up.  This was like a tonic for me, as I have not done much for myself, in the way of exciting things, in years.  We went to a special event and fashion show, at the store of Carolyn Herrera, the famous fashion designer.  It was awesome. To make it even better Nina Garcia, the main judge on Project Runway was the mc and we all had a lovely time meeting her. She is just as she seems with no artificial airs or graces.  The real Nina is what you see on TV.
We also had dinners out each evening and I met a new friend, Debbie, whom I knew from online.  Her dad Has MM also but what a charming young lady.
We ate at the Gramercy Tavern and it was an awesome experience.  2+ hour luncheon with a tasting menu that 2 of us could not finish. I give it 5 stars.
I would have posted the pics but the new concept here does not allow me to get to them.
I stayed well and we even had time to go to the Metropolitan museum.  For this I was very grateful.
My sister in Law passed in October so we went to Los Angeles for the service.  Trouble was Pepperdine Uni was not up to snuff on getting people around (Service was held there as she was a member of their church)  I hurt my side and still do not know what happened I had a60+ steps to get up and I do not know how I did it, disaster and I am paying for it now.
We like most of the country have been in the freezer for 2+ MONTHS, forget fall, we went into winter and it has not been easy.  Today we are having a heat wave at 45Deg F.
I have tried different new products to help with the cancer and there is a Dr Sircus from South America, who introduced me to Magnesium water, his special concoction, made with the help of a chemist who holds a nobel prize.  It keeps the body in the correct pH balance.  I had some problems with it at first, as I have a chemical imbalance (genetic) which cause my lymp nodes to shut down and swell, I am happy to report, I now take more of the water and my lymp system is being managed with Young Living oils.  Rubbing on Tangerine, Cypress and Lemongrass, twice daily, on the lymp nodes has made a huge difference.
I have had some severe pain lately and although my blood work shows almost normal, not sure what is going on.  As the bones are destroyed from the Multiple Myeloma, it is hard to get them back to working again. I pray the disease is on hold and that only the bones are causing the pain.
I have met so many people like myself, who struggle each day to stay alive, we all have the same happy positive outlook, despite the pain and suffering
IO want to update my website but need help doing so. My brain slipped a bit the last few months so now I am trying to do things to pump myself up and be more brain active.
I started physical therapy, at the hospital, but 2 hours later was in the ER with a fractured spine.  So I guess my bones are brittle.  I have a nice brace on and it does help.
I will try and keep you updated, as many things have changed in the MM treatments and natural treatments..  I can highly recommend the water from Dr Sircus
 http://drsircus.com/books/,

 http://drsircus.com/newsletter
Worth checking out.  Blessings on you all.  :)

9 comments:

  1. Interesting!! I never considered it that way. I came across this site as of late which I suppose it will be an incredible utilization of new plans and informations.
    pain management group

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transform your life. Yogic & Holistic Health & Wellbeing workshops assisting you to restore health, heal cancer naturally, passion and joy - have you suffered enough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog is absolutely fantastic. Lots of great information and inspiration, both of which we all need. Thanks.
    natural healing

    ReplyDelete