Monday, June 6, 2011

Forgotten spring, Positive Healing

I need to take more pictures of my flowers, they are now abundant.
Spring? I do not think we have had any.
Spent a couple of weeks on the east coast and it was lovely and warm, but nothing like being back home in a quiet place.
Unfortunately my trip brought on a bad chest cold. I might add in all my travels, in the past 3 years, this has not happened. The secret has been to carry Colloidal Silver fine mist spray and use several times while on the plane. If I feel a tickle in my throat any time out comes the spray.

I had to go visit a local clinic in Florida, and believe me, down there, the health services are very perfunctory, as they cater to many elder with multiple problems. (We had an experience 3 years ago, after my husband had some heart surgery here at home, and on our trip we had a complication. I must not get negative, but it was no thanks to the doctor, that we got any help. I heard this time the hospital was so bad they closed it.....)
Anyway I met the best clinic doctor I have come across in a long time. He actually was genuinely interested to know what I did for my natural healing, it was amazing.
Every now and then one can have their faith in humanity restored. Yes he did give me antibiotics, which I needed.
My immune system had suffered, as I had just finished 2 months of radiation, for my Multiple Myeloma outbreak in my arm, now gone, and my lower jaw, a tiny ten cent sized spot, but they can have terrible consequences if not treated. I have a wonderful radiation doctor, who understands my body and spreads the treatment out, instead of blasting away at me,all at once.
Now both are gone and my body is getting back in shape.
It was confirmed to me that the spot on the jaw was from Cell phone and the cordless phone use. I am one of those weird people who are super sensitive to radiation from the phone along with the magnetic forces, put out by of same.
I was counselled to go back to plug in phones and only use a long ear chord for my cell phone or put it on speaker. SOOOO hopefully the head will stop having these outbreaks. It just hits the bone.
Yes lots of controversy over phones and their output of negative waves. My husband purchased a meter that detects radiation out-put of phones- all kinds - and to our amazement the cordless phones had waaay more output in the negative than the cell. It is just that people use cell phones more. Myself I am a light user so this time I am taking notice.

I have increased my polymva, my curcumin, more cod liver oil, and D 3 and again changed my diet so that I get more fresh items, very little red meat and easily digested meals and snacks.
Other than my chest infection, which is slowly going away, I am really doing quite well.
Before I left I was walking a mile + a day with the help of my walker and hope to increase it this coming week.
Enjoy the summer and get outdoors, go barefoot, it grounds you, makes you feel better. Have a wonderful week and say a daily prayer of thankfulness for all that you do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment